Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 8, 2013

Well this week didn't have the exact same amazing results as last week but people sure kept talking about it haha. All the missionaires in the zone make jokes about it and the members dont stop talking about it. It's kinda cool to hear and we're doing our best not to be prideful about it because without any doubt whatsoever it was all from the Lord´s help that these miracles happened. And this past week we also had our Zone Leaders Council and at that meeting the other missionaries already knew about it as well before we even got there. But the day has come and gone and now we need to work at having another day with even more baptisms at the same time. Leave an even bigger legend.
However, this week was a little difficult because of so many things that we had and we ended up with only 3 full days to be able to work. This time for general conference I wasn't able to watch it in our own chapel but we had to travel to go to another chapel a little far away. So we ended up spending saturday and sunday watching conference in another area. Only coming home at night to try and do something extremely quickly. Cnference was amazing and I received many answers to questions that I've had, and I hope that it was able to do the same for everyone else as well. I have no doubt whatsoever that we have a living Prophet and 12 Apostles that have been called of God to lead us in these last days. Listening to their inspiring messages was another confirmation about that truth. I truly love listening to conference. It's weird to think that the next one I'll be at home to watch and who knows maybe even in the Conference Center. It's weird to start having the "lasts" of things on the mission.
This is the last week of this transfer already and I'm not positive about what will happen but we´ll see next week. Its crazy to think that I've already been here in Jaraguá for almost 4 months now. Time is flying by. But my legs definately let me know that I've been here for so long with the hills that I've been climbing this whole time haha.

Eu Te Amo
Elder Gleason

P.S. Eth 8:26; 11:8; 12:4, 6, 27, 32-33, 41 and Ezk 18:20-21, 26-28; 20:20

No comments:

Post a Comment