Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 26, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS/FELIZ NATAL
Holy Smokes, I saw my Dads beard.... YESSSSSS
Well this week has been a good one, and ended even better! On Christmas day I skyped the fam! I cant believe its already been 4 months since i had seen them, the time is flying by. Which is good and stinks at the same time, of course i miss everybody and want to return and everything but at the same time, its the best thing for my life to be here serving a mission. I have learned so much in these 4 short months and have really changed my life around a lot. I love the gospel in a way that i never new existed before the mission. I love it and want to live it the rest of my life and for eternity. I dont see how i could ever go back to some of the things i was doing before or i guess a better way to say it is the things i wasnt doing. The gospel brings more happiness then anything of the world can bring. It brings an eternal happiness, not just a live in the momen happiness that worldly things do.
I hope everybody had a great Christmas because i know i did. The best present i have received in my life yet, was getting to see and talk with my family. Man i love you guys so much. It was the hardest thing to bear my testimony to you yesterday because i knew that our times was coming to a close to talk and see each other until May. But always know that i know with every part of my body and soul that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ, the same Church that He established on the Earth when He was here.
I love you guys so much, hope you enjoy some pictures from my CTM time, Boituva time, and now a tiny of Jardim California.
LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL
Elder Gleason
D&C 103:12 and Alma 24:10-14

No comments:

Post a Comment